Hello! I am a second year student at the University of California, Berkeley majoring in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. I grew up in Southern California, in Huntington Beach, also known as Surf City, USA. I enjoy listening to podcasts and music, reading, drinking tea, and photosynthesizing on breezy, sunny days.
Things I do.
I'm currently a uGSI for CS 61B (Data Structures) for Spring 2018. I have also taught CS 61A (Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs) in Fall 2017 and Summer 2017.
These are courses I have taken at UC Berkeley.
- CS 170: Efficient Algorithms and Intractable Problems
- CS 162: Operating Systems and Systems Programming
- CS 161: Computer Security
- EECS 126: Probability and Random Processes
- EECS 70: Discrete Mathematics and Probability Theory
- CS 61C: Great Ideas of Computer Architecture (Machine Structures)
- CS 61B: Data Structures.
- CS 61A: The Structure and Interpretation of Programs
- CS 375: Teaching Techniques for Computer Science
- EE 16A & EE 16B: Designing Information Devices and Systems I & II
- Math 54: Linear Algebra and Differential Equations
- Math 53: Multivariable Calculus
- Ling 100: Introduction to Linguistic Science
My favorite artists include Honne, Aquilo, Chelsea Cutler, EXES, and Oh Wonder. Check out my listening habits on last.fm or my playlists on Spotify.
My all-time favorite books are The Kingkiller Chronicles series by Patrick Rothfuss.
Planet Money by NPR is my favorite podcast, but I also enjoy Freakonomics Radio, This American Life, and Radiolab.
I enjoy hiking, bicycling, learning new things, and doodling.